Thursday, July 8, 2010

Disappointment

It is absolutely disappointing
It is perfectly undermining
Don’t know whether it is more than a liking
Whatever may it be, my whole system is winding

I want to let my anger and rage flare
But doing so, it would be purely unfair
To force her – it’s not at all my affair
Maybe someone is waiting for me somewhere

My statements and my feelings might sound
Like any other ark that is drowned
On her, I do not wish to pound
Yes, I need to push my dreams on the ground

2 comments:

Bijin Jose said...

hey...dude well put in words...but one suggesting, experimenting with themes, and perceptions will help you a lot to grow. otherwise, it may lead to monotony, as of now you have succeeded in putting your thoughts across, try working on magic realism or fictitious thoughts(fancy)...:--) good luck!!!!

thomasalbert3 said...

thanks brother....

Post a Comment