Thursday, July 22, 2010

Decisions - Consequences

When I lift a stick from one side, the other side as well is lifted
I know my decisions. And I also know their consequences. But, somewhere, somehow I am little afraid. I want to talk it out, just cannot speak. In my entire life, it is the first time that my fears have embraced me so tightly. When I wish to describe my fears, I fail to pen their image. Thanks to the positivity that my friends radiate for it ultimately helps me to interpret this darkness just as a passage through a tunnel. I am able to see a light which is small, dim and distant; but I am able to see it.

I am so unstable, but one thing I would always love to work upon is – management. Whether it is in regards to time, relationships, priorities, assets or liabilities. I want to just keep on marching towards perfection in every possible way. Somebody told me that – ‘Life is absolutely simple. It is we who make it complicated’ – Indeed a wise thought. It is my thoughts, plans; wants, desires, proceedings, statements, deeds, etc. contribute to the Life’s complexity

0 comments:

Post a Comment