Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Ode to Susi

You ask me to write
A poem filled with a feeling
An expression named love
I wish someone comes from above

And assist me to create
A beautiful song for you
Filled with harp, lyre & string
Enabling the heavens to sing.

Looking into your eyes
There comes a thought
In my heart, mind & soul
With you I'll be complete & whole.

Your lips taste so sweet
As rich as honey
I'd choose to feel them
Till my life comes to an end.

When the sky rains
And the water droplet,
Down your neck, it flows
Your skin shines as it goes.

According to most conventalities
In the world that prevails
You may not be the perfect lady
But more than a princess to me.

Oh my love
Can I hold you
Embrace you
Make love with you?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

gr8 one awesome, superlike it............ :)

Anonymous said...

wish it was written for me by my someone special......a sensuous and romantic poem indeed.....:)

EMDEE said...

Goog pieces
Martha

Krupa said...

Romantique...touched

Nikhil $ebastian said...

nice one bro :))

Anonymous said...

thanks Thomas...
I like it..

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm good one ....Love is in d Air hmmm seriouly it nice .... keep up d good work

Tina Thomas said...

oh its lovely!!! truly touching!! :)

Shashank Jha said...

It seems as if u r desperate to make a love.
Just kidding dear:-)
Poem is uber cool minus Desperate desire of....

Iyer Sneha said...

Beautifully written. I really like it.

Post a Comment